Skip to content
- KIPOPA functions as an Advisory organ to the school Administration.
- KIPOPA facilitates the coming together of members.
- KIPOPA monitors, coordinates and assist in the implementation of the school projects and activities.
- In coordination with the school be responsible for safe custody and proper use of the Association property or assets.
- To coordinate the association’s activities with those of the Director and Parents Teachers Association (PTA) for the school’s Development and Welfare.
- KIPOPA shall initiate, develop and manage KIPOPA Projects and Businesses for the Development and Welfare of its Members and the Association.